Posted by http://www.ec21.com/bizhiguo on July 19, 2004 at 19:45:52:
CAS No. 6151-25-3
4 H- 1-Benzopyran-4-one, 2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-3,5,7-trihydroxy- ,dihydrate
Assay Quercetin is not less than 95% in dried substance by HPLC
Product Origins Flavonoid compound hydrolyzed and crystallized from rutin that extracted from the un-bloomed bud of Sophora japonica L.
1. It functions efficiently in removing phlegm, arresting cough and relieving asthma
2. It can lower blood pressure, enhance the resistance of capillaries and decrease its fragility, reduce blood fat, dilate coronary artery and increase its blood flow.
3. It has anti-cancer effects, help prevent heart disease and lung cancer by reducing the oxidation of LDL ("bad") cholesterol, and act as an antihistamine and has anti-inflammatory properties
4. It may help treat or even prevent prostate cancer by blocking male hormones that encourage the growth of prostate cancer cells. And also may help prevent reproduction of infectious viruses.
1. Respiratory Disease
2. Capillary fragility & Atherosclerosis
3. Cancer(skin carcinoma, colon cancer, ovary cancer and neurocyte cancer)
1. Flavin Meletin
A leading manufacturer and supplier of herbal extracts in China
Tel:86-563-2621078-803 Mobile: +86-138-65351156
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Mr.Andy bi
Address: xuancheng economic developing zone.anhui.242000 China
MSN Messenger: email@example.com
Post a Reply