Contacts Sort for Gmail™ /Google Contacts .
Sort Gmail contacts by date added, company name - now as Google Sheets
Add-on and Chrome App.
Contacts Sort Add-on - new Google Sheets Add-on.
You can sort by Name, Company name, last modified date, email address, job title, phone number in ascending or descending order. Option to list all Gmail contacts or contacts from the selected group along with many contact fields with "Last Modified" date. You can use this add-on in a new Google Sheets or in your existing sheet. To install - Open a new sheet in Google Sheets and just visit this Contacts Sort Add-on link.
Loads your contacts faster than the extension.
- Shows your contacts in a new browser tab. You can keep the contacts tab open as long as you want.
- Quick access to all the settings on the same screen.
- Since this is a Chrome App, can be installed on Chromebooks.
- See complete list of features below or see the Contacts Sort App listing in Chrome webstore.
Sort your Gmail Contacts in different ways -
new version released
1. Option to export your Gmail contacts in the sorted order as CSV file,
which can be used to import into other applications.
2. Search by Name with auto-suggestion.
Contacts Sort for Gmail™ is a Chrome browser Extension that displays your Gmail™ Contacts in a business card layout similar to Contacts view in MS-Outlook. You can also sort the contacts in different ways like - by date added or by oldest, by contacts with or without pictures. Being a chrome browser extension it allows one-click access to your contacts even when you are not using Gmail. Get quick access to your Gmail contacts even when you are browsing other websites. Filter options to view contacts added, modified before, after or between any two dates. FREE DOWNLOAD Visit Chrome Webstore to Install.
- Shows the total number of contacts in the Chrome toolbar.
- Clicking on the Name takes directly to Google Contacts
- Contacts that doesn't have a photo are differentiated with a grey icon while contacts with a photo can be identified by a green icon.
- Contacts can be viewed in the following ways:-
- Sort by the newest or last modified contact.
- Sort by the oldest contact (oldest at the top)
- View Contacts that have a contact photo or
- View only the contacts that doesn't have a photo.
- Sort Gmail contacts in alphabetical order.
- Option to limit the number of contacts to show.
- Show contacts added/modified before a date.
- Show contacts added/modified after a date.
- View contacts added/modified between any two dates.
Email email@example.com for any issues or to recommend any new options.
Contacts Sync - Synchronize Outlook Contacts with Gmail - Freeware and Pro version. 2way contacts sync, sync Outlook Categories, pictures, notes, sync by last changed contact and more.
- More Apps for Gmail/Google accounts:
- Download Calendar Sync for Outlook and Google Free & Pro versions. (*** New version released *** )
- Easy Contacts Delete for Gmail - Delete Gmail contacts and groups at once. Bulk delete your Gmail contact list in a single click. (Free)
- Extract email addresses from Gmail - Online version at www.gmailextractor.com and Free Android apps at www.allemailextractor.com